ads

Chapter 8 Hunter Wolf




  I left the adventurer's guild and decided to go outside the city.


 It is a grassy area with a beautiful view.


 I stop at a place some distance away from the city and check the surroundings.




"Hmmm... Ah. There they are."




 I spotted a slime ahead of my sight.


 The weakest monster in the game.




 I can still fight like this, but... let's put out our weapons for now.


 I thought so and called up the inventory.


 Innumerable items were lined up there.




"... Well, I didn't organize it."




 Because I kept all the items I got. We'll sort it out soon.


 I want a weapon now




“If I remember correctly when I was a beginner… oh, i think this is good."




 When you select the object you want, a sword comes out.


 This weapon should be enough for slimes.




 ――――――――――――


 □ Bronze Sword


 Attack power: 5


 Appropriate level: 1


 ――――――――――――




 This is the weakest class sword that you can buy at almost the cheapest price, and it's one of the first weapons you use when you start the game.


 Of course, I have much stronger weapons in my possession.


 Then you may wonder why you need to use such a weapon.




 Reason for using this weapon.




 It was――at the 『Appropriate Level』.




 It is no exaggeration to say that this is the most important point in ARO.




 Not all equipment is available now.


 Because it doesn't meet the 『Appropriate Level』.




 Appropriate level is a basic system that all equipment has.


 This is also a very important system in ARO.


 This is because if you equip equipment that does not meet the appropriate level, the performance will be greatly restricted.




 For example this weapon.




 ――――――――――――――――


 □Buster Sword


 Attack power: 19


 Appropriate level: 10



 ・Attack power +3%


 ――――――――――――――――




 If this weapon is equipped by a person below level 15, since it does not meet the appropriate level, it will be forcibly reduced by 75% of its attack power.


 In other words, only 25% of weapon performance can be drawn out.


 This is the common system in this game.




 In addition, ability effects cannot be displayed.


 Abilities are the "attack power +5%" part written under the appropriate level.


 This is like an additional effect given to each piece of equipment.


 It is a specification that is always applied while equipped.


 However, if it is below the appropriate level, all ability effects will be nullified.




 In other words, it is almost useless to use equipment that does not meet the appropriate level.


 Well, if you try to equip it, it's not impossible, but basically you don't. It's a complete disadvantage.


 Other than, there are also drawback.




 So what does this have to do with the current situation...


 Right now I'm "Level 1".


 It's only natural because I've just been reincarnated.


 That means that most of the equipment in the inventory cannot be used...




 It's not impossible to use it if I try, but ......


 Well, I guess I have no choice but to use equipment that fits my stature without overdoing it.




 Grab the bronze sword that I have equipped and move to the slime.


 I decided to use the skill just in case.




“<Aura Sword>!!”




 Aura Sword is a buff skill that increases the power of weapons for a certain amount of time and grants additional damage.


 Grasp the sword and swing it down towards the slime.




"Haiyaa!"




 When I swung my sword down, the slime was cut in half.


 I defeated it in one hit.




"Yeah. It's an easy win."




 Or rather, it was overkill. No matter how I think about it, I didn't need a buff skill.


 Come to think of it, my status increased with the reincarnation privilege.




 As expected, it was too much for a slime. Let's hunt another monster.


 I decided to walk away from the spot and went further away from the city.






 After that, I continued walking for a while and came to the vicinity of the forest.


 There should be some affordable monsters around here.




"Gurururu..."


"Oh. Wolf"




 The one I encountered was Hunter Wolf.


 It's a monster that I starts hunting around level 5, but I should be able to defeat it now.




"Come on.  You're going to help me regain my intuition."


"Gaaaaaa!"




 When the hunter wolf saw me, it started running and rushed at me.




"Ooops"




 After dodging it, Hunter Wolf turned around and tried to attack again.




“Gruaaaa!”


"Too simple!"




 I cut it across as i pass by.




"!! Cyan Cyan!"


"This is the end"




 I finish the hunter wolf writhing on the ground.


 It immediately stopped moving.




 Yup. Monster like this is just right.


 Should I focus on hunting this guy for a while?




 After putting the corpse in my inventory, I decided to look for the next enemy.






If you like my work please support me Ko-fi it will give me more motivation




Prev    TOC    Next

Comments

ads